Rhode Island Young Professionals
WELCOME TO RIYP!
RIYP MEMBERSHIP & BENEFITS
RIYP Members recieve Special discount Tickets to RIYP Special Events including the All White Affair; A Summer Eleganza and RIYP’s Winter Soiree event.
A duly authorized member in good standing shall:
- Be between the ages of 21 and 40.
- Attend two community service group events throughout their membership tenure (1yr).
- Pay an annual membership fee of $50, which in part shall go towards membership with the Urban League of Rhode Island.
Any person(s) interested in obtaining membership must:
- Fill out the membership application.
- Attend a New Members Orientation before being accepted into membership.
Membership benefits include:
· Members-Only RIYP events
. Lifespan Learning Institute: Professional Development workshop
· Urban League of Rhode Island Membership
· Subscription to Urban League of Rhode Island Newsletter
· Discount to RIYP Events: Discounts to Urban League of Rhode Island, National Urban League and National Urban League Young Professionals functions including: The Black & White Ball, Corporate Luncheon, Annual Dinner, Regional and National Conferences
· Enterprise Rent A Car discount
· Professional Seminars and Workshops
· Excellent Networking Opportunities
· Much More….
Do not forget, RIYP is a member-based organization. That means
each one of us is a volunteer! Make sure you are, at minimum,
completing your membership requirement of participating in 2
community service events per membership year. What is the easiest
way to do this? Join a committee, standing committee (Membership,
Social, MarCom, etc…) or a special events committee (ex. Winter
Soiree, Summer Eleganza, or National Day of Service, etc…).
To become a members and a part of the Movement, please complete
the Membership Application which can also be sent to you via e-mail or
RIYP General Body Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every
month from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
For more information on Membership email: [email protected]